With a revenue of SEK 21.5 billion, the client is the largest global market leader in the mobile living sector as well as in outdoor, residential, and business applications. It has 25 manufacturing and assembly facilities across 11 nations, and sells its products in about 100 different nations. A supplier and distribution network also exists in place at the client to serve the aftermarket.
- A global company renowned for mobile refrigeration systems had a loss of communication in their recently launched in-cabin fridge in USA. Company & it’s Tier – 1 partners spent more than 2 months in RCA without any success
- i5 System’s deep domain expertise completed the root cause analysis and proposed a solution in two-week timelines. The associates’ global backgrounds aided in obtaining a precise understanding of client requirements across the Americas and Asia Pacific regions.
- The Loss of Communication issue was resolved within few weeks.
- Complete report of the entire SW to bring code to Automotive standard (AUTOSAR) was submitted to client.
- A new project awarded to revamp the software in line with Automotive standards.
- Created a platform which can be configured to have LIN or Bluetooth connectivity. OEM specific cybersecurity measures has also been embedded in the platform. Platform can be scaled to any new OEM or requirement.
- Embedded C, Refrigeration Systems