With a revenue of SEK 21.5 billion, the client is the largest global market leader in the mobile living sector as well as in outdoor, residential, and business applications. It has 25 manufacturing and assembly facilities across 11 nations, and sells its products in about 100 different nations. A supplier and distribution network also exists in place at the client to serve the aftermarket.
- Client wanted to redesign the project due to shortage of electronics with current design.
- There was no availability of source code as it was developed by 3rd
- New hardware had to be developed.
- Additional functions such as CAN support to be incorporated with expedited timings.
- i5 Systems deep domain expertise helped with reverse engineering of the project in collaboration with client to keep the fan behavior consistent with the current fan as much as possible.
- Defined & developed SW from scratch and validated it. Defined SW architecture in scalable way so that it becomes platform architecture for future vent products.
- Reviewed HW schematics to verify whether they meet dependencies of SW requirements and provided review comments leading to change in schematics.
- Delivered the validated software using agile methodology in the planned time frame without bugs.
- i5 Systems created scalable and reusable architecture to accommodate future requirements, can be easily implemented without causing changes to the core algorithm.
- ESP 32 Microcontroller